MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What are your favorite combinations(especially kicks)?

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2008, 10:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Something I found out works really well (forget who was doing it) but I saw someone in the UFC throwing their lead hand kind of above their head and its a really bad distraction to some people. Feint like that and a step-in hook will do the trick for me if they bite on it. I was sparring with a friend tonight and did it to him a few times.

Also on the suggestion of Feints, I realllly like feigning a front/T kick and high kicking instead. Especially if you used the front kick a little in the fight.

Forgot to add one of my favorites

Double jab, cross, slip (if needed? acts as a fairly effective feint), right elbow. Leaves for good dirty boxing or MT clinch also
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote