MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - why shamrock will knock titos hair black, then beat him into livin death

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2006, 05:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
iceman574
Flyweight

iceman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura about
the thing what gets me is that when he fought tito last time he had not faught in years as he was doing wwe so his first comeback fight was ageinst the lightheavyweight champion tito was unstoppable at that time of course ken lost he would have lost torn acl or not he was not ready for tito that doesnt meen he has lost it tito is a world class fighter tanner lost to him but i conider him one of the bst out there

then he lost to franklin who went on the become the most dominant middleweight in the history of the ufc and to be fair shamrock just got unluck in that fight he slipped twice and the fight ended with franklin takin advantage of the slip but my point is he has had 2 losses both to really big names he isnt washed up!! he was just rusty i dont care who you are if matt huges left for a few years then came back and fought the new weterweight champion he would lose 2 that doesnt meen he would be washed up just meens he hasnt gotten his edge back yet takes time to get to your old glory

this happens alot like frank mir he loses his comeback fight now all of a sudden he is washed up WHAT 99.9% of fighters who come back from an injury or long absence are not as dominant what is franklin loses when he comes back will he be washed up to