MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Aussie Bad Boy's Training Log!

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2008, 12:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolarbag View Post
Do you do any cardio at all?
Like sprints/runs?

Thats frkin awesome,I get to eat less and no snacks yet still sit at 85kg, What Height are you? I'm 6"3
I'm aiming for the <79bracket, but this last7kg is taking a long ass time to come off,I know its there to lose I'd say am still about12-13%bodyfat, it just aint coming off!!
I train everynight for at least2hours usually4hours,go running 2miles a day, cant really fit in anymore due to working 55hours a week,40 of them are sitting behind a desk,

Any tips guys?

Norm Day:
2mile run/sprints at 11am,(start work at 8),finish work at4,straight to Training 2hours MT,1.5hours BJJ,
Food;
Dont eat breakfast cant stomach it at that time in morning,bannana after run,tuna sandwich for lunch,some rice and chicken(No sh*t)after training about 9.30pm

Dont train Sat or Sun(work all day in my other job)
Occasional Sats but rarely

Stopped shakes cos it settled my weight, I was 98kg last Oct. Barely do weights other than conditioning class on a fri night...tips welcome...sorry for being off topic
The #1 problem with weight gaining or losing is improper diet, so I'd focus on that first. Already I see a huge mistake in you not eating breakfast, especially since it's arguably the most important meal of the day. It looks like you're eating pretty healthy already, but I would just add in more vegetables. Also make sure you're drinking A LOT of water, and no soda whatsoever. I would also suggest cutting your carb intake by about 1/3, stop eating white bread/rice/pasta/etc, and don't eat any carbs past 6 PM. As far as cardio is concerned, focus on doing long distance running every couple days, mixing it up with some tabatha sprints/stairs. Tabatha sprints = sprint for 10 seconds, walk for 20, repeat. You can also do tabath runs where you run hard for 5 minutes, jog light for a minute, repeat. If you have any more questions feel free to PM me...

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote