MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - KOTC Ring Girls

Thread: KOTC Ring Girls
View Single Post

Old 02-25-2008, 05:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRENT205 View Post
well let me start off by saying, MMA isnt really a "classy" sport it is a sport where to men or women beat the piss out of each other. i dont know what part of the sportis classy or ever was classy or will ever be classy. dont twist what the sport is. if you want classy try polo. or horse back riding!
I'd say there's a level of class involved in fighting, it's not like these guys are bums like Tank Abbott coming off the street and into the cage. Being a "fighter" yourself, you should realize that training itself requires discipline and in order to be classy, you must have some kind of discipline.

The fighting itself is not classy, but I fail to see how any sport doesn't require some level of class. The class comes between competitors, and I think it's most profoundly evident in MMA.

Last edited by Fedor>all : 02-25-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote