MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Liddel Vs Vanderlei Silva?

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2006, 04:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
Spit206Fire
Bantamweight

Spit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A Hug
Oh silva came out after i think butterbeans fight which should have been left off the card it was so terrible (along with alot of the other 1 sided MMA fights on prides card). Anyways he came out sayin how he challenges Chuck to strap up the leather and fight him in feb on PRIDES next show in america.

I find it funny how chuck and wanderlei come out ON UFC and say they're going to fight then it doesn't work out. Now silva thinks its going to work by him comming out on PRIDES show and acting like Liddells dodging him. I hope they fight in UFC or PRIDE and Chuck takes his head off.

I wouldn't mind see'n ol cro cop take off silvas head again with that missle thai kick he threw against cro cop in GP.
What is it that is going to be on your mind when you're on your death bed? Will it be the tedious years of 9 to 5, or the memory of some great acheivement. Maybe a moment you stood in glory to the applause of millions.
-Evan Tanner
Spit206Fire is offline   Reply With Quote