MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - why shamrock will knock titos hair black, then beat him into livin death

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2006, 11:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
Do I need to remind anyone of what happened during the last fight? Let's face the facts:
  • Their last fight was 3 years ago.
  • Age doesn't lend itself well to a fighter: Shamrock is now 42.
  • Out of Shamrock's last 3 fights, he's lost 2 due to TKO.
  • Witnessing Ken's "idea" of training over the last few weeks via TUF, it is a joke in comparison to Tito's.
  • Tito's last 2 losses have been to Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture, the 2 men who define the upper echelon of the LHW division in the UFC.
  • Ever since Tito's loss to Frank Shamrock he's made it a point to be a well-conditioned cardio monster, something that Ken has never been known for.
  • In their last fight at UFC 40, Ken was beat up so bad that he didn't even make it to the 3rd round.

In addressing a more intangible fact that Ken is coming into this with a lot of bottled up rage, I offer you this: An angry fighter will come in with lots of intensity, but with a lot less self-control. Due to that, they tend to burn more energy needlessly and gas. If this fight goes longer than the 1st round, Ken will be at a handicap.

I close with this very tangible fact shown below (a picture is worth a thousand words as they say):

That's what Ken looked like after his first fight with Tito. Chances are that Ken will not win this fight. Believe me, I would like to see Tito get his just like anyone else. I just don't see it going that way.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote