Do I need to remind anyone of what happened during the last fight? Let's face the facts:
- Their last fight was 3 years ago.
- Age doesn't lend itself well to a fighter: Shamrock is now 42.
- Out of Shamrock's last 3 fights, he's lost 2 due to TKO.
- Witnessing Ken's "idea" of training over the last few weeks via TUF, it is a joke in comparison to Tito's.
- Tito's last 2 losses have been to Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture, the 2 men who define the upper echelon of the LHW division in the UFC.
- Ever since Tito's loss to Frank Shamrock he's made it a point to be a well-conditioned cardio monster, something that Ken has never been known for.
- In their last fight at UFC 40, Ken was beat up so bad that he didn't even make it to the 3rd round.
In addressing a more intangible fact that Ken is coming into this with a lot of bottled up rage, I offer you this: An angry fighter will come in with lots of intensity, but with a lot less self-control. Due to that, they tend to burn more energy needlessly and gas. If this fight goes longer than the 1st round, Ken will be at a handicap.
I close with this very tangible fact shown below (a picture is worth a thousand words as they say):
That's what Ken looked like after his first fight with Tito. Chances are that Ken will not win this fight. Believe me, I would like to see Tito get his just like anyone else. I just don't see it going that way.
It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree
... As long as I don't bore you and I spark a moment of thought, my goal is achieved
Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto