MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does Anyone Think Cheick Kongo Will Last?

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2006, 11:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chrisl972
Back In Black

Chrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by screenamesuck
why do people always count out a fighter loses one fight? He had a really impressive win the match before then he has a bad one. That doesn't mean he is going to lose every fight from now on. People have to have bad fights sometime in their career.
I'm not saying that he will lose every fight fromm here on out, but if you aren't ready to be one of the elite, IT SHOWS WHEN YOU LOSE!!!

I don't see why people feel the need to dismiss a loss like it doesn't tell anything. It does. It tells you how you handle the pressure and if you can take not getting the upper hand right away.

From what I saw, he doesn't handle things not going his way well and if you look at the great ones, even when they lose it's not a three round boring fight because they can't muster up the strength to try again when it not working right away.