MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What is Iron Palm?

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2008, 11:53 PM   #29 (permalink)
Guy
Bantamweight

Guy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlusting View Post
o i agree, kicking a bull in the nuts will piss him off. but id have a better chance downing a bull with a nutshot than a "palm strike to the chest" you friggin lunatic.
How is involving a bull relevant to what I am saying? I use it as an example and you turn it into a "what would you do" situation.

Quote:
aside from fighting bulls(wtf), how might one WIN in UFC? by beating the opponent senseless u silly freak.
You don't have to beat an opponent senseless to win a match. It might help, but you can also win via submission decision, etc.

Quote:
screw u and your chest palm strikes, ur witless mang.
I don't think you're mature enough to debate on a message board...

Quote:
ps. hwo many people u KO'd or seen KO'd with a PALM STRIKE TO THE CHEST? never, not a one... ive seen peoples dropped by groin kicks tho, g'head and google that sh*t youll get loads
www.leern2speell.com

You don't see anyone winning UFC matches with a palm strike to the chest because that would probably be illegal. With a well-placed palm strike to the chest (more specifically the heart region) you could die. People are dropped by groin kicks? Yep. They sure have. A palm strike could leave a more lasting effect than a groin kick though. That's for damn sure.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote