MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ultimate fight card

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2006, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Spit206Fire
Bantamweight

Spit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A Hug
I wanna see Chuck beat the bricks off of shogun.

I donno why but i dislike Shogun and Ninja alot, i know they are GREAT fighters but i still for some reason think they haven't been tested against guys they dont match up with as well.

I mean come on Shogun vs Randleman? that fight sucked, everyone knew it would end with randleman in a submission.

Id like to see Shogun vs Nog, or Shogun vs Tito Ortiz.

AA couldnt even stand with Fedor let alone roll with him.

The fight i personally would LOVE to see take place is this one.

Gomi Vs Sherk.

Gomis got some superhuman punching power for his size, and he's also got pretty good take down defence.

Sherks got an concret jaw though and has the cardio to push gomi SUPER hard and really test his ground game. I think it'd be an amazing fight.
What is it that is going to be on your mind when you're on your death bed? Will it be the tedious years of 9 to 5, or the memory of some great acheivement. Maybe a moment you stood in glory to the applause of millions.
-Evan Tanner
Spit206Fire is offline   Reply With Quote