MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What is Iron Palm?

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2008, 11:31 AM   #30 (permalink)
Bloodlusting
Amatuer

Bloodlusting is on another level nowBloodlusting is on another level nowBloodlusting is on another level nowBloodlusting is on another level nowBloodlusting is on another level nowBloodlusting is on another level nowBloodlusting is on another level nowBloodlusting is on another level nowBloodlusting is on another level nowBloodlusting is on another level nowBloodlusting is on another level now
so... u think palm strikes to the chest are illegal in UFC. keep thinking that, just dont poison anyone else with your anti-logic.

gluteal cleft, ya i agree... mostly groin kicks are grazes, we're pretty much built to protect our repoductive organs (Darwin ftw). i mean ive been punched in the balls during a fight BUT it wasnt solid and i proceeded to land 3 uppercuts. if you have an opening for a good solid kick to the balls, thats gonna be fukin devastating.

plainly put 'guy', if we had a game of shot for shot, and i was kicking you in the balls, and you u palming me in the chest... you'd get pwned, anyone would. unless your a shoalin preist who's practiced iron groin technique and dim mak palm strike techniques since a child.

oh ya and as for lasting affect, how about never having children, thats a good one (and please dont give me that novice crap about killing someone with a single strike to the heart, u watch too many kung fu movies)

Last edited by Bloodlusting : 03-06-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Bloodlusting is offline   Reply With Quote