MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strength & Power Training

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #53 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ‹bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by recon6991 View Post
This seemed like the place to ask so- I was just wondering what are good compliments to doing pull ups that improve those muscles? I struggle greatly with them and I can do maybe 5 and I do them every other I aim for 3 sets of 5 and I dont think Ive ever gotten there. I appreciate any advice I can get.
Bent over rows, deadlifts, chin ups. 3 sets of 5 is not that bad though, so just keep doing pull ups and they will definitely come. Also try doing something like 8 sets of 2 reps but doing the 2 reps completely without any cheating and from a dead hang

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote