MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jitz Question

Thread: Jitz Question
View Single Post

Old 03-06-2008, 10:47 PM   #25 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Ironman, I 100% agree dude. I really don't like TKD for MMA at all. The lack of hip power and using shins really puts me off it. That being said, there's no reason we cant teach TKD, MMA and BJJ at the same Dojo (allows more flexable scheduels and days off). Our MMA class will focus more on MT and just the way striking works in MMA (it's really developed into it's own thing) and we will encorperate BJJ, Hapkido and Wrestling into the mix.

One other thing to add to the post, I finally got a hold of him about a week ago.

he got his belt from Carlson Gracie when he used to live in Chicago. Forgot to act about his dad. He also verified the whole "theres only about 50 2nd degrees in the country" only he said there's probably more around 80.
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote