MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Swick Calling Out Silva AGAIN!!

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2006, 03:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Chrisl972
Back In Black

Chrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halebop
Are people criticizing Swick for saying what he said? "I want Silva, etc etc.." Read the quotes, is it really trash talk or enthusiasm? There is no disrespect to Silva, no "I am the best" or "Nobody can beat me."

Wasn't Swick v. Lousioue (sp) set up by the UFC to kind of determine who Rich Franklin was going to mop the floor with next after this Silva character?

I can't stand this "He better watch his mouth, because he is going to get his ass whipped" attitude.
It's not that we think he's trash talking. It's just hard to believe that he's this willing to get in the ring with Silva after he crushed Franklin. I know that fighters want to fight the best, but this man is just scary.