MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Swick Calling Out Silva AGAIN!!

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2006, 03:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
Chrisl972
Back In Black

Chrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfaris
no im not just "that guy" but he didnt exactly dominate in pride and yes he has been very impressive in his 2 ufc fights but so what. AA looked pretty dominate too until he let tim silvia beat him 2 of 3 and tim is not that great so before you nut hug this guy too much lets wait and see what he does when he's the one getting punched in the face!!!!
This guy seems to be an idiot. I think he's just one of those that wants to argue about any and every thing.

Silva's not scary, Tim Sylvia is not that good of a fighter, I would love to see him or better yet, him and three of his toughest friends get in the ring with either one of those two.

I bet he'd be scared if he was the one facing them.