MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Swick Calling Out Silva AGAIN!!

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2006, 06:30 PM   #31 (permalink)
Organik
F*ck You I Rhyme Better

Organik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisl972
Swick Wastes No Time: “I want Silva next!”

UFC 55 Poster

By Michael DiSanto

Suffice to say, it didn’t take Anderson Silva long to establish himself as the unquestioned king of the sport’s deepest division.

In less than four combined minutes, the fearsome Brazilian striker disposed of the iron-jawed Chris Leben and then violently removed the UFC middleweight championship from the clutches of pound-for-pound great Rich Franklin.

That is the type of UFC debut that has a way of sending willing and eager future opponents scurrying in search of easier fights. However, 185-pound contender Mike Swick wants to make it crystal clear that he does not fall into that group.

“I want to fight Anderson Silva for the title in my next fight,” he said without hesitation. “I don’t want any more elimination fights or tune-ups. I want Silva next.”

There is more of this article at UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®

hahaha might as well sign his death certificate right now
Organik is offline   Reply With Quote