MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Had my first exhibition matches tonight

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2008, 05:07 AM   #18 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
I have another one coming on the 29th of this month, this one is going ot be against the kid I was supposed ot fight the first time. He's got about 3 inches of reach on me, and about 6 inches of height and he's an extremely good wrestler. I'm stronger and have better Jitz so my game plan is to sub him any way possible or risk a couple shots to the face (I think I havea pretty good chin) and risk banging it out with him because I think I'm a bit better fo a striker (more polished). Any advice?
Yeah, work on your sprawl. If you believe you have an advantage standing, make use of it. If he goes for the takedown, make sure to stuff it. Make sure to look for guillotines too, they're the easiest submissions to pull off, and a lot of amateur wrestlers leave themselves exposed to it when they shoot in.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote