MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - DREAM.1: Mirko Filipovic vs. Tatsuya Mizuno

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2008, 10:30 PM   #53 (permalink)
taadland
Amatuer

taadland has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog89 View Post
Finally someone else sees how messed up it is these tuf newbs going and turning on fighters just cus they lose one or two fights.
And yea i said it.Most the guys on here are probably only into it because of seeing tuf.

Does anyone know the reason for why they changed the opponent?Why dont they just give cro cop the opponent who beat mizuno in bodog ie assurrio silva and at least make a fight out of it....
tuf newbs that's a ****in' joke. i don't know if you directed that at me, but i hate that show, have only watched a couple episodes, and don't like 98% of the fighters who come off the show. so you can generalize and say 'most the guys in here' but in reality most the guys in here i debate with are more knowledgable than you. um i've been a fan of ufc since 98, a pride fan since 03, so you can say what you want, i sent you a nice little message, then i went back and saw this post. you debate opinions i debate facts. the fact is he's (CC) lost two in a row when all three of them were set up on a silver platter for him and he didn't come through, he bitched right out of the UFC and now he's facing a no namer...and you're right it would be more intriguing if it was Assuerio(nice spelling newb)but it's not. i don't hate the guy but he lost alot of respect with alot of fans, becuase alot of fans like myself respect his striking ability and enjoy watching it, and would rather see it against frank mir (or any other HW in the show)than Mizuno. and a guy of crocop's caliber has no business beating up on that guy in this point of his career, two consecutive losses or not.