MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Muay Thai or TKD

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2008, 09:10 PM   #116 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
We don't cock the leg and flip our feet. For example with a roundhouse kick it is crucial that you pivot on your supporting foot and turn your hip b/c that's where the power in the kick comes from. Any tkd practitioners that you see doing fancy kicks that aren't very effective has been competing in too many tournaments against sport karate types. in my classes there is an insane amount of conditioning so that we have powerful kicks, and I condition (cardio)on my own as well so I don't gas after throwing a; kick like I mean it.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote