MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - DREAM.1: Mirko Filipovic vs. Tatsuya Mizuno

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #59 (permalink)
bigdog89
Bantamweight

bigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enoughbigdog89 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by taadland View Post
i agree. he did hold his own and was probably in the top three of prides best fighters, behind fedor and wand. i think mir would be a very tough match for him, and if he's trying to get back on track no way would he want frank.

i understand that he wants to get his feet back underneath him and regain his focus and confidence, i'm all for that. but a guy that's 3-2??? chuck lost two in a row and he didn't go take on a rookie he got his step back by facing wandy. well i guess you have to start somewhere. that high kick really messed his game up maybe worse than any fighter after a KO of that nature. I think the HW division in the UFC is horrible and not very exciting to watch outside 2 or 3 fighter. so if he can get some good victories and be back by the end of 08, i as a fan would love to see that. but to get to octagon level he can't just fight these rookies more or less. he is going to have to fight somebody of quality before he attempts that cage again, and honestly i don't know how bad he wants to be in the UFC. either way i'm glad these posts were more eye to eye.
Frank got beat pretty bad by vera and i highly believe that cro cop has a better sprawl than hardonk..so i dont think itd be that hard of a fight for him i said outside of frank there woulndt be much of a fight for him,to get back on track.

The fact is who else is he gonna fight on short notice .Noone else would really take that fight on three weeks notice.
The fact is this is his first fight out ..Lets see who he fights next ...