MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Worst fighter?

Thread: Worst fighter?
View Single Post

Old 10-24-2006, 04:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
CTFlyingKnee
Future UFC LW Champ

CTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasthere
Who do you guys think is the worst or luckiest fighter overall?
I personally think the worst fighter in UFC to be where he is would have to be Tim Sylvia but that's only due to the lack of competition...
I personally believe the luckiest fighter is Matt Hughes because he shoulda had his title taken atleast twice. 1 GSP and 2 BJ Penn
Militech Envy?

Okay my friend you obviously know very little, if at anything about UFC or MMA in general. Yes, there is a lack of HW in UFC, but Tim Sylvia is the champ(for now), does that tell you anything? I hate the guy but he is in no way the worst fighter in the UFC (see Danny Abaddi)

as for Hughes, why should he have had his title taken away from him during the GSP fight? GSP was not on top of his game and he admits that to this day, and Hughes, being the most dominant WW in history capitolized on that. As for the BJ fight, If you watched it, Hughes proved once again that he can overcome adversity and come back from being beaten up the first round. Its not about luck, its about skill and being the best at what you do. Penn was not ready for Hughes, he gassed too quickly after his big round and Hughes showed his resiliance completely overwhelming BJ and finishing him in awesome fashion. Yes you can make a claim that BJ was hurt during the fight, but had he capitolized on his good first round he may have been able to finish Hughes.
CTFlyingKnee is offline   Reply With Quote