MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - HGH(human growth hormone)

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2008, 08:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
southpaw447
Banned

southpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level now
Some other things. Sorry if I'm Double Posting but I don't care.

Now that I re-read your post. I have some questions and some things to tell you.

First of all, how old are you? - Because if you're anywhere under 21 you don't need to be taking anything related to Hormonal Regulation. Wether it be Steroids, HGH, or even a Testosterone Booster at GNC.

Secondly. Anything that they sell at GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, or BB.com with HGH written on it, is not real HGH. It's either just a substance that causes you to produce more (which is usually minimal) GH, or it's complete garbage. If it was real HGH, they wouldn't be able to sell it, because Steroids and HGH are illegal without a prescription.

Lastly. Don't ask for sources or websites where you can buy it. Because nobody will give it to you, and if they do- they're idiots. Check out Operation Raw Deal if you don't believe me.

So if you go to a BB site and ask about Roids or HGH and they ask you whats a source, it's because they are trying to protect the Labs from getting raided by the DEA.
southpaw447 is offline   Reply With Quote