MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Aoki-JZ moved forward to the Quarter Finals / Other DREAM notes.

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shamrock-Ortiz
Middleweight

Shamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He CrossesShamrock-Ortiz Is Respected By All He Crosses
Aoki-JZ moved forward to the Quarter Finals / Other DREAM notes.

Since the fight was a no contest, we will see it in the Quarter finals, according to wikipedia.

It was such a shame because this fight was the one everyone was looking forward to, and it ended like that.

Wiki also shows these brackets

Shinya Aoki
JZ Calvancante

Eddie Alvarez
Tatsuya Kawajiri

Mitsuhiro Ishida
Luiz Firmino

Joachim Hansen
Katsuhiko Nagata

What did you guys think of Alvarez pounding on Dida? How will his fight with Kawajiri go? Kawa pretty much dominated the whole fight.

We didn't see Ishida vs. Buk yung which i was annoyed about because he had a close fight with Shinya. I wanted to see what his performance was like. Ishida - Buscape should be nice.

Hansen dominated his fight, good performance, would think he'd beat Nagata.

Now that the Aoki-JZ fight has been moved to Quarter Finals, this means no Shaolin or Uno which could of been the 8th 1st round fight.

Easy fight for Sakurai aswell.

Fedor vs. Josh Barnett
Fedor vs. Randy Couture
Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia - DEMOLISHED
Fedor vs. Andrei Arlovski - DEMOLISHED

hmmmmm, i wonder how many become reality..

Shamrock-Ortiz is offline   Reply With Quote