MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So....anyone else have mixed feelings about Cro Cop's performance?

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2008, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
So....anyone else have mixed feelings about Cro Cop's performance?

I was excited to see Mirko fighting again, as he's one of my favourites to watch. However, there was really no doubt that he was going to win as he was being fed Mizuno (which translates into "big can"). It's nice to see him win, but really that win doesn't mean much aside from a lapse in his string of defeats.

I thought he looked extremely tentative and still quite flat-footed. I still think that if he fights like that in the UFC, he's going to continue losing. Remember the Cro Cop that was really quick on his feet? Constantly going in and out, with ridiculous accuracy? Will we ever see that again?

I really hope so, because it will be a travesty if he continues fighting the way he does. He'll keep losing in the UFC, and either give up fighting, or finish his career off fighting cans in Dream.

Come back Cro Cop, we miss you. </3
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote