MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Cro Cop really wants to be back in UFC, why is he fighting in a boxing ring?

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2008, 03:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
vandalian
Cheers.

vandalian Is Respected By All He Crossesvandalian Is Respected By All He Crossesvandalian Is Respected By All He Crossesvandalian Is Respected By All He Crossesvandalian Is Respected By All He Crossesvandalian Is Respected By All He Crossesvandalian Is Respected By All He Crossesvandalian Is Respected By All He Crossesvandalian Is Respected By All He Crossesvandalian Is Respected By All He Crossesvandalian Is Respected By All He Crosses
If Cro Cop really wants to be back in UFC, why is he fighting in a boxing ring?

I mean, what did his fight show us that we didn't already know? Fine, he can knock out a guy with a .500 record. Sure, I suppose it's good for his confidence, but what does it do to make him a better UFC fighter?

We all knew Mirko was gonna fight cans in Japan. Fine. But he says he wants to come back to the cage, and here he is in a boxing ring. How's that going to help him? He should have done KOTC or HCF or something.

Cro Cop's awesome, but I get the feeling he's going to walk through a bunch of low-level Japanese fighters, come back to UFC again, and give us more of what he did before.

I just don't want to see him go out like that, y'know?

Last edited by vandalian : 03-15-2008 at 03:07 PM.
vandalian is offline   Reply With Quote