MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What are we thinkin about Arlovski?

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2006, 01:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Chrisl972
Back In Black

Chrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLB
I was in agreement with your post until I got to the “punishment for the last fight” comment and every thing that followed that. The guy injured his left knee in the 2nd round so badly that it swelled up twice its normal size after the fight and I even heard he had to have surgery on it. I have not seen any thing to confirm the surgery but his personal trainer did conform that he injured his knee in the second round. Come one man, the guy trains hard and fights hard every time. This one time he got injured he still hung in there knowing he couldn’t take the fight to the ground and knowing he didn’t have any thing on his punches because he is a warrior and a true competitor. But you say that won’t be tolerated?
If that is the case, which I was unaware of, then I hope to see him come back as exciting as ever. I love to see AA bang. He's one of my favorites.

I still would like to know what happened the first round. He never did go for the shoot, there was a pacing to both men that told us right from the start that we were in for a long night. I just want to see the old AA back and if it takes Dana making sure that he understands that he's there to entertain the paying public and not just to win fights.

Once again, I LOVE AA. I just want him to come back the way he was and not the AA that left me bored and disappointed.