MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What are we thinkin about Arlovski?

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2006, 01:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLB
That is actually something a lot of people didnít know because when AA was asked about it he said he would not comment on an injury because he didnít want to take away from Timís victory(which I think says alot about Arlovski). MMAweekly followed up with his trainer though and he told them what happend. As far as the first round they both knew what kind of punching power they were capable of so there were feeling each other out and AA also said that if he was losing a stand up battle he would take the fight to the ground in the latter rounds but like I said he couldnít do that because of his knee.
yeah andre is a true champion for that, i would like to see him get the belt back again some day. too bad my boy brandon vera is in the way.

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote