MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson silva is in Deep Sh*t

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2008, 12:28 PM   #66 (permalink)
nevrsummr13
Bantamweight

nevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by PremiumFighter View Post
Nah mate i'm not new to mma at all, i've been to over 7 UFC events and seen upsets loads of times, remember GSP v Serra??? 95% of the MMA fan world said GSP by murdrer, GSP taps out via strikes, see where I'm getting, some fighters do have supporters and wish glory on them, for my boy Bisping fighting the best Anderson silva and beating him is unreal, but I think he can, just looks like im talking to Anderson nuthuggers, but i see why you think he's unbeatable, but that's okay you probaly thought the same with GSP v Serra.

ya but see the thing youre forgetting is that GSP doesnt greatly shadow serra in every form of MMA Serra has heavy hands and great BJJ Silva overshadows bisping in every aspect of the sport which is why were saying tell us something we dont know that you do that allows you to see Bisping having a chance to beating one the top 3 if not the best p4p fighter in the world

top 3 MMA:
Big Nog
KenFlo
Marcus Davis

top 3 K-1
Errol Zimmerman
Buakaw Por Pramuk
Jerome Le Banner

Conductor of THE KENFLO EXPRESS
WAFB
Steph05050
nevrsummr13 is offline   Reply With Quote