MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - DREAM.3: Cro Cop vs. Hong Man Choi?

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2008, 04:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Wise
Chocolate City
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Wise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of KnowledgeWise Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7 View Post
I disagree that this is a lopsided match up. Hong is a K-1 kickboxer who has beaten some very good guys and unless Cro Cop tries to take him down which I don't think he could do if he tried this is a very tough match up for him.
Yeah, its not like Crocop is good fighting from the bottom and hes not gonna be able to take Hong down and get on top of him. On the feet Mirko would really need to be on his toes working the body with his legs and moving. This fight would stay on the feet and I just think Hong can jab Mirko to death.