MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - new fighter in ufc???

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2006, 04:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
ROCKBASS03
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

ROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisl972
I still that that the odds are in your favor to take the proven fighter and use him. It takes YEARS to get a truely unknown and untested fighter ready to be a household name.
I partially agree, but look how quick the guys from TUF got popular.......not years, just a little tv show and a few fights.

I think it would be great to get a pride bigshot, but we all know if will never happen. I don't know how much they make over there, but UFC has no real reason to pay any of them high amounts of money unless they come to UFC and earn it. When it all comes down, they are going to want money, unless they just want out of Pride. If I was in UFC and Pride wanted me to come to Japan to fight, even offering a little more, I would never go. I would never expect any of those guys to come here either.
ROCKBASS03 is offline   Reply With Quote