Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Side Bets On Hughes vs GSP

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Bonnar426 
#1 ·
Here is the spot if you want to talk trash and set up some side bets on the UFC WW Championship.

All I know is that GSP is going to win.

#8 ·
I see lots of predictions, but no one really stepping up.

I want to bet someone. If hughes wins, I'll have my sig say that Matt Hughes learn the ground and pound from my mother.

And if GSP wins, the bet taker has to have their sig say St. Pierre took my virginity.

Any takers?

#11 ·
Chrisl972 said:
I see lots of predictions, but no one really stepping up.

I want to bet someone. If hughes wins, I'll have my sig say that Matt Hughes learn the ground and pound from my mother.

And if GSP wins, the bet taker has to have their sig say St. Pierre took my virginity.

Any takers?

Alright, just for shits I will take that bet. I will bet on Hughes against you.

#14 ·
mrbalkie said:
Ok, I want GSP over Hughes. Any takers?
loser has to put a line in their sig saying (bet winner) is my daddy.
I'll take that bet? I do have to say that I would not be to sad if I lose! I really want GSP to win but the realist in me says that he won't!

#17 ·
mrbalkie said:
OK bonnar426, I will take your bet but aren't you Jdun11's b!tch allready?
Hehe, I'll get my revenge on jdun11 soon enough! I'm already responsible for jdun having that Matt Hughes avatar! I chose that avatar for him because he hates Matt Hughes as much as I do! Besides, he doesn't want to make a bet with me on Hughes/St. Pierre because its too close to call!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.