MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What is chi? And how do you develop it?

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2008, 09:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
davidm724
Featherweight

davidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enough
Yeah, that egg things a joke. I work with kids, and one kid was asking me about working out, and another kid said "I bet you can't break an egg with one hand!" So I take an egg, and put it in my hand just like he told me to (to make sure I wasn't somehow cheating). I squeezed the egg with my arm straight out so I wouldn't break it all over myself, and it exploded all over the kid, and some innocent bystanders. Eggs don't have chi.
I'm really unsure about the whole "chi" thing. I do not believe you can generate some sort of crazy force with this chi, but I do believe you can have very good control over your own body. I believe having complete control over your breathing, movement, etc, you have "chi". I guess it depends on your perception of what is the mystery that is CHI.
davidm724 is offline   Reply With Quote