MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Game] Rate The Song Above You (Metal Edition)

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2008, 07:21 AM   #27 (permalink)
TheNegation
Banned

TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by vader86 View Post
dimmu are not death metal dimmu are Melodic Black/Symphonic Extreme Metal
and there is no such thing as norwegian death metal since the thing norwegia is famous for is black metal.
there is swedish death metal wich is called Gothenburg
and in flames used to be Gothenburg/Melodic Death Metal
too bad they changed their style

you are thinking of Mayhem,although varg wasnt a member of the band when he killed Euronymous

again,no such thing as norwegian death metal
and if you do like emperor and immortal you should try Enslaved - "Vikingligr Veldi"

and back to topic

5/10

Korpiklaani - Tervaskanto http://youtube.com/watch?v=7H0_7YPoU3Q

Yes, actually I hate Death Metal, but considering how drunk I was that slip up is forgivable.

I only have Eld and Isa as far as Enslaved go Vader, but I like their newer stuff a lot more.

Anyway, Immortal and Dissection are where it's at.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote