MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pride fighters overated???

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2008, 08:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Let me guess, that 10 seconds where Nog was hurt completely nullified the fact he whomped Heath Herring for 14 minutes and 50 seconds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddell67 View Post
Yes point taken(and this is a debate).
But Nog very poor HW champion,
Rampage as i said before one fight got him a title shot and one defence in 6 months.....Thought champions were meant to take on all comers..
Silva no debate he is class....
But what about all the othe Pride 'greats'

Come on Shogun got beaten by Forrest' my best win was bonnar but the people love me' Griffen. And he is the great Rampage's next oppenent...
You've got to be JOKING.

How is Nogueira a "poor HW champion"? You're either an MMA noob, or you're just talking out of your ass.

Rampage defended his belt against a very game Dan Henderson, and now he's working on TUF7 with Forrest Griffin. It's not like he's Matt Serra, whom will have held the belt for over a year now without defending it.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote