MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - OLYMPIA DREAM.2 MWGP 2008 1st Round - Fight Card

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2008, 04:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Grabaka
The Samurai Files

Grabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of lightGrabaka is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manx View Post
OK, now I'm confused....Saku just announced the other day at the opening of his school that he wanted no part of the MW GP for a few different reasons....
Either he changed his mind in a day or DREAM just isn't getting it....
Anyways, I hope he does decide to do it...
The press conference for this announcement was held at Sakuraba's gym in Japan, with Sakuraba in attendence(as seen on the home page of the www.dreamofficial.com website). So it looks like he changed his mind. He's a warrior, so it doesn't surprise me. Plus they gave him an easy first round opponent, which probably had a lot to do with it. Nakahara is a Karate guy, making his MMA debut.

here's more on the topic from MMAOverdrive.com:
http://mmaoverdrive.com/2008/03/27/t...r-dream2-mwgp/
Grabaka is offline   Reply With Quote