MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping VS Griffen

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2006, 12:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
johnbender
Flyweight

johnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura about
your going with Griffen?

Ya I suppose he has a shot at beating Bisping... I mean its kind of hard to say, we havent seen a whole lot of the guy yet.

Just that I've been watching MMA so long and the only other person that impressed me SO MUCH, SO FAST, was Belfort.
Im kinda disappointed in him disappearing the past few years, I heard about his sister. Wonder how much impact that had on the poor guy.

Point is, IF he is as good as he APPEARS to be, he might just be a contender one day soon. Like 4 fights away maybe. Especially if he pwnes his next few fights the way he did the first few. Whats the name of the guy hes fighting at Ultimate fight night? As far as I recall its pretty much a cakewalk?

and Speaking of Belfort... Anyone think he can get back to the PHENOM he once was? (Crossing fingers)
johnbender is offline   Reply With Quote