MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping VS Griffen

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2006, 02:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
ZZtigerZZ81
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY

ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrxnrr
Another good fight for him might be Matt Lindland, see what he can do against a good wrestler.
Lindland is a MW. Not a LHW. Nad he does not have a contract with the UFC anymore.

To the person who said the LHW division is deep.
Are you joking? The division is hurting for talent. There is Tito, who Chuck killed once. There is Babalu, who Chuck killed twice. Then there are a bunch of guys that aren't ready like Rashad, Forrest, and Bisping. I think Rashad and Babalu should fight and Forrest and Bisping should fight. These fights should take place at a Fight Night. If Dana was serious about extending his viewing audience he would actually set up some good fights for Spike. Not these one-sided fights or fights between nobodies.

I certainly do not think Forrest is someone anybody should have to fight their way up to. Bisping would give him a good fight, but I haven't seen enough of his jiu-jitsu to pick him over Forrest. I have seen Forrest get hammered and never stagger. I have seen Bisping get hit and stagger. And htough I certainly give the striking skill to Bisping I think Forrest has much quicker hands. I like Bisping more but this would be a very hard fight for him to win.