MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC needs a tournament

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2006, 02:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
asskicker
GO BEARS!

asskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbender
Back in the days of the first few UFCS, size didnt matter at all. They even had that DAVID VS GOLIATH show, where everyone who was smaller won the fight over the bigger guy. (I think the "Polar Bear" Paul Varlans was the one big guy who made it through further. (where is he I liked him lol)

Anyway I dont think Size matters THAT much, it didnt back then, so why should it now>?
Size didnt matter back then because no one was well rounded and the little guy won because his style was better. Now everyone pretty well rounded and size would play a huge role.
asskicker is offline   Reply With Quote