MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC needs a tournament

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2006, 02:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
johnbender
Flyweight

johnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura aboutjohnbender has a spectacular aura about
Ya thats true. But they dont have to do it all in one night like they did way back when. (I never agreed with what happened to poor Royce after the first few fights and had nothing left for the finals)

Lets say... The heavyweight division. Every PPV they have a special fight called "The Quest for the belt" (Dont laugh Im just making my point lol)

then over the course of a year they've probably gone through all the eliminations, and can have a special ppv with the remaining matches for the REAL HW champ?

Whatcha think?

Needs work I know but its an idea/?
johnbender is offline   Reply With Quote