MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Muay Thai or TKD

View Single Post

Old 03-30-2008, 07:52 PM   #127 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
You must never have seen taekwondo sparring then, totally different from point and similar to a "very technical street fight."

There's a reason I keep attempting to make a distinction between competition TKD and the way I learn it; the former would support all IronMan's claims. The latter does not. Idk if it's due to my teacher's military and boxing background in addition to being a 3rd dan black belt, but the way I have learned TKD has nothing to do with any of the stereotypes I've heard before on here.

I have said before that I have no illusions that Im going to beat the crap out of a BJJ or MT practitioner. It's pointless to debate the superiority of one art over another anyway; as an earlier post stated.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote