MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Game] Wish Crusher

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2008, 07:21 PM   #26 (permalink)
looney liam
Featherweight

looney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Daisy06 View Post
You start to then go on a losing streak eventually ending your career as a WXICMNTFO undercarder.

I wish I could be considered an intermediate in NAGA.
you work your way into NAGA after many amatuer fights. you get paired against an unknown for your first fight and you get armbarred in record time and actually start crying because of the pain. a couple of fighters thought it was really funny and grabbed a tape and hosted it onto the internet. you instantly become a world wide phenomenon known simply as "mr winge".

you vow to never show your face in NAGA (or even public for that matter) again.

i want to own a villa in spain one day and just live a semi luxurious life over there for the rest of my life.

My current favirote fighters
Anderson Silva
Junior Dos Santos
Mauricio Rua
Alistair Overeem
Jon Jones

WAR dan hardy, paul daley, ross pearson and terry etim doing it for the britz!
looney liam is offline   Reply With Quote