MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Footballer dies from Head Injury

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2008, 03:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
milkkid291
Middleweight

milkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crossesmilkkid291 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlsman23 View Post
Ok, I saw the pictures of him on the stretcher when they were taking him off the field and it was bad.
Can you post them here?
"When I hear athletes call themselves warriors, it does bother me a little bit. When I think of a warrior, I think of the Marines I've led in combat, those Marines that sacrificed so much...no showers, little food, no contact with their family, all for their love for their brother Marine and for their love for their country. That's a warrior, willing to lay his life on the line. I've had Marines that have laid their lives on the line for the man next to him, and for their family and country. That's a warrior. The guy who goes into some athletic contest who has no war experience, in my eyes, really has no right to call himself that. That's a coveted thing to call someone, and that's what I call my Marines. Those are warriors." - Brian Stann
milkkid291 is offline   Reply With Quote