MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Six Screws And A Metal Plate to Repair Frank Shamrock

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorT View Post
Damn thats crazy how is he going to fight after this?
not sure how he's gonna come back, is he still fightin ken, at least that will be another win in franks future...lol I believe he can come back from the injury but if im fighting frank im throwin kicks at that arm. I think he should get his knee fixed while he's out and then come back and fight without any of Franks famous nagging injuries that he uses as kinda a crutch.....i know he wins all the time but he's makin it seem like if he didnt have any nagging injuries there would have been a better performance....hope the guy heals fast and we get to see a rematch...i think thats what everyone wants.
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote