MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Six Screws And A Metal Plate to Repair Frank Shamrock

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
Frank Shamrock's a freak of nature, so I can see him coming back after this injury. I wouldn't mind a rematch with Le, though if Frank wants to play dumbass again and stand, then maybe I'd pass on that.

Dude's a manly man.
I though I heard Goldberg or someone sayin that maybe Frank would have tried to take him down towards the end of the fight when Frank wasnt havin much success standing, bu they were thinkin his knee was stopping him from doing that?? Wonder if it had an effect on his game plan??
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote