MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's the best way to lose weight in about 2 months?

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2008, 08:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lloyd
Bantamweight

Lloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm724 View Post
I was going to say "pinch a loaf," but then I realized you said 2 months, and not 2 minutes. Anyway, DO NOT use Hydroxycut. It's totally ineffective, and it's not worth the money. For that matter, don't rely on pills. I'd suggest eating several small meals throughout the day rather than three or four larger meals. It sucks at first because you're never really satisfied, but you get used to it. This has been known to increase your metabolism. It might not be much, but I believe it helps. I hit a plateau at 205, and my goal is 185. Two weeks ago I started this several-small-meals diet, and I am now 195 and continuing to drop. It's easier to keep track of your calories with smaller meals, which will likely leave you with a lower caloric intake each day. At least, that's how it worked with me. I eat 8-10 meals per day, each meal is between 200 and 300 calories. Take a good multivitamin that is USP approved (to make sure the vitamin is regulated and accurate according to the nutrition facts). If you take Hydroxycut or any other weight loss pill, you will gain back whatever you lose. It's all about lifestyle.
I have to disagree with you on the hydroxycut. I took it for 12 weeks lost 40 pounds and have kept it off for over a 6 months now.

Now i eat 3 sensible meals a day and drink plenty of water with exercise.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote