Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

UFC / PRIDE FC / Misc. Avatar Request Thread (CLOSED via RULES CHANGES)

13K views 193 replies 31 participants last post by  T.B. 
#1 · (Edited)
Fellow forum users,

This is an idea that popped into my head after I witnessed the recent surge of n00bs stealing my UFC fighter entrance avatars. I got sick of it, so I decided to make this thread. Here are the rules for requesting:

- DO NOT steal another users custom avatar!
- You need over 400 quality posts (and NO SPAM!) to request one! So newbies, step your game up. I don't want EVERYONE having one of these.
- One request per user each month! (Yes, I'll be keeping track.)
- ADD REP or POINTS if I make you a custom avatar. Have some respect. They aren't that easy.
- DO NOT PM ME A REQUEST! Just post it in this thread.
- If you request a custom avatar of a fighter that I've already made for someone else, you might as well request someone different. I don't want to see a bunch of duplicates around the forum.

Lastly, before I let you people begin requesting...please know that the avatars will most likely be around 114 x 94 & 60-63 frames...maybe a few more.

EDIT: NO. I will not make numerous gif's of the same fighter. Pick someone different. We don't need for example, 15 people with the same fighter.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Punishment 101 said:
Coool idea buddy. Can i plz get a entrance gif of Tito Ortiz , in either UFN 7 vs Shamrock or UFC 59 vs Forrest Griffin , either one would be greatly appreciated , big thx man :thumbsup:
Here bud. Enjoy. Make sure to add some positive rep or some points. Either works. :D

Edit: Also, make sure to keep your eye out around this forum. n00bs and some of the village idiots like to steal other people's avatars...so just be aware.

#7 ·
I'm currently working on some requests - so don't think I haven't seen your posts.

Punishment 101, what did I say? I told you someone would take it. Contact him and tell him to remove it, because I'm not making another Tito avatar for a while - you were the first to request him, so you have first dibbs. Now it's up to you to handle the situation with the user that took it.

dun, I don't have any Koscheck material - plus I basically only do entrances - and he hasn't been on any PPV's if I recall correctly. So sorry about that bud. Anyone else you would want?

moldy, gotcha bud.

#9 · (Edited)
P101,

I tried PM'ing you...but your inbox is full, so I'll let you know here.

Dmac is going to use one of my spare alternate Ortiz avatars now...and you can use YOUR entrance avatar. We got everything sorted out. :thumbsup:

Edit: P101,

You like this one bud? :D

#11 ·
Punishment 101 said:
thats awesome bro, Big thx :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
No problemo bud. I tried to match the border and text color as best I could with your current sig background. Guess it works. :D Glad it got your seal of approval. :thumbsup:

#15 ·
dun,

Thanks for the donation and everything else you provided bud. I'm glad you appreciate my work. Enjoy Fedor. :thumbsup:

#16 ·
moldy,

Here is your request. Tell me if you would like a different border and text color. Just lemme know in here, or via PM. A donation and/or rep is appreciated. :D :thumbsup:

Reactions: moldy
#18 ·
molds,

Hey bud, I got to thinking....and I was just messing around with your gif a bit, and thought I'd throw in a text effect that kinda suits Babalu more than the previous one I used. So, this is what I came up with:

Lemme know what you think. You are more than welcome to use it if you want. :D

:thumbsup:

#23 · (Edited)
SHOWCASE TIME! :D

Here is what I've made so far for users of this community. :thumbsup:

Dmac

esv

jdun11

Kameleon

Ken Shamrock

moldy

Punishment 101

Team Punishment

screenamesuck

cabby

Matt_Serra_Fan

Spit206Fire

Spit206Fire II

pt447

IronMan

Homicide_187

CTFlyingKnee

Ken Shamrock II

brownpimp88

MMA1990

Not to mention the gif's I use myself. :D

HEY YOU READING THIS...YEAH YOU!! Do you have over 100, non-spam posts? Want something like this? GET AT ME!

Reactions: screenamesuck
#24 ·
For those of you that want one of these....the offer is still out there on the table. I changed the rules a bit, so you don't need over 400 posts, but let's go with over 100 posts. Fair enough? One other rule I have...is that you can't request a fighter someone already has (look in the above post...I showcased all the ones I've made so far), unless they stop using it.

Lastly, all I ask in return is that you donate some points, and add positive REP to me. Yeah - that's it. So if you're interested, PM me...or get at me via this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.