MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - KU vs. Memphis

Thread: KU vs. Memphis
View Single Post

Old 04-07-2008, 08:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
T.B.
i've earned my stripes

T.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World Renown
Memphis was all about DA' STREET BALL versus UCLA. Down on the defensive end, rebound, pass forward, C D-L or Rose on the fast break, go down, dribble right, spin, and throw up a pathetic slop shot.

Kansas, on the other hand, came out, and just PUNCHED the Tar Heels right in the grill - which I'm sure NONE OF YOU expected...except for the guy who has KU winning the tourney: THIS GUY.

Outscored UNC in the early going, picking pockets left and right, just out "quicking" the Baby Blue Boys during the first 13 minutes of the game. You knew it was going to happen. They ran out of gas a little bit with 5 min. left in the first, until about 14 minutes left in the game ---- then they just POURED it on.

What Kansas always displays, that Memphis NEVER displays: a SET OFFENSE.

I'd break this game down for another 100 lines, but I'll leave it to you guys to watch the game. Should be a fun one, but I'm rooting against the Memphis StreetBallas.

I'm just waiting to see Rush, Chalmers, Arthur, Russ Rob all play BIG ROLES....and the BIG WHITEY Aldrich to assume a HUGE ROLL as well, just like he did Saturday night.

TREY's Pick:

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeaaaah.
never gave in
never gave up
i'm the only thing i'm afraid of
T.B. is offline   Reply With Quote