MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IronMan's Log

Thread: IronMan's Log
View Single Post

Old 04-07-2008, 08:54 PM   #157 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufio.e0 View Post
i still have to "spread some rep around" otherwise you'd be repped after each post ironman. I'm down to 214 lbs and practiced cutting weight over the weekend.. I cut 6 lbs just sweating (no laxatives or anything) but I was noticeably tired the next day despite my fluid/carb intake after I cut the weight. Anyway, if I keep losing weight like this I should have no problem making the 190-199 division.

thanks for the advice
Glad to hear that you're feeling good about the cut, and I'm glad that you tried to make it. I'm sure it'll do well for you.

Like I said, just keep losing weight and practice the cuts. That's how you get good, practice. Eventually you'll be cool with that tiredness, and it'll be easier to cope with.

Don't do the whole laxative thing for six pounds. That's too much. You should be fine with just sweat-weight.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote