MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's the best way to lose weight in about 2 months?

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2008, 01:28 AM   #16 (permalink)
davidm724
Featherweight

davidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuy103 View Post
Best way way to lose weight? Cut your calories and add cardio to your workout routine. If you weigh about 195 and your 6'(something) then try to have your heart rate 85 bpm or above. You should be loosing fat and a little muscle. So your total weight loss with be bigger. Hope that helps.
If you want to get any kind of cardio, you should be a lot higher than 85bpm. I'd suggest a minimum of 135, but 150-160 would be good. Target heart rates for fat loss or cardio vary per person, but 85 is barely over resting for some people.

Lloyd, great work! Your former eating habits greatly resemble my own. I used to have a routing of eating a "modified" frozen pizza. Whatever was on sale, hopefully freschetta, I'd pile on extra pepperoni, cheese, and whatnot. I'd eat half of it, wrap it up, and stick it in the fridge... Then I'd eat it before it even got cold. I couldn't resist the pizza. I'd eat a large bag of sour patch kids, or whatever I could get my hands on. A box of wheat thins was pretty common too. Anyway, those habits are gone, and even in the winter, I'm eating less of the crappy stuff. Honestly, I haven't tried the newer version of Hydroxycut. When I used it, it still had ephedrine in it, and I was always pretty amped up. I didn't like the way it made me feel, and it just didn't seem to work for me any better than without it. I'm glad it works for someone!
davidm724 is offline   Reply With Quote