MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's the best way to lose weight in about 2 months?

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2008, 12:42 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lloyd
Bantamweight

Lloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura aboutLloyd has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm724 View Post
If you want to get any kind of cardio, you should be a lot higher than 85bpm. I'd suggest a minimum of 135, but 150-160 would be good. Target heart rates for fat loss or cardio vary per person, but 85 is barely over resting for some people.

Lloyd, great work! Your former eating habits greatly resemble my own. I used to have a routing of eating a "modified" frozen pizza. Whatever was on sale, hopefully freschetta, I'd pile on extra pepperoni, cheese, and whatnot. I'd eat half of it, wrap it up, and stick it in the fridge... Then I'd eat it before it even got cold. I couldn't resist the pizza. I'd eat a large bag of sour patch kids, or whatever I could get my hands on. A box of wheat thins was pretty common too. Anyway, those habits are gone, and even in the winter, I'm eating less of the crappy stuff. Honestly, I haven't tried the newer version of Hydroxycut. When I used it, it still had ephedrine in it, and I was always pretty amped up. I didn't like the way it made me feel, and it just didn't seem to work for me any better than without it. I'm glad it works for someone!
Thanks dude. The only time i remember it making me feel weird was the 1st 2 or 3 days. I think i could have gotten the same results without it but not as fast i did. The best gift i have given my body is lots of water. Cokes and pepsis were my biggest downfall. I used to hate water now its all i drink. I wish gatorade would come out with a sugar free drink.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote