Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Wagnney Fabiano vs Shad Lierley

933 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bbjd7 
#1 ·
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KowDdFeQMDc

Wagnney can seriously strike. I mean this is a guy who has dominated the IFL and had a win over Bao Quach and a close questionable decision loss to Curran before he stepped foot in the IFL.

With his grappling game which is as good as anyone not named Rani Yahya at 145 I think he might become not only a top 10 FW but with improved striking he could beat both Faber and Kid.

#3 ·
All his IFL fights are on youtube. I can't find his fight with Curran which would probably be the best thing to watch but I read a summary where it basically said Wagnney wrestled Curran to the ground then they basically were in a stalemate on the ground and then the fight got stood up over and over again for 3 rounds and they gave the fight to Curran.

The guys has very good wrestling and his submission game is better than both Kid's and Faber's. I think in a year or two he will be the best 145'er in the world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.